Please disable your ad blocker on this website for proper functioning. We don't serve any ads.
Forshay stands for people doing their best work, on teams with diverse backgrounds that foster creativity, leading to stronger business results.
Go To Job Listing
Our client's HR team is looking for it's next HRIS Business Analyst superstar. You love HR Systems (Workday) and collaborating with a small but mighty team.
- Support and evolve our Global Workday HCM, ensuring its health, performance and growth.
- Provide both guidance and support for Workday issue resolution.
- Support and lead small to medium HRIS projects involving new functionality, process improvement and related integrations.
- Develop complex ad hoc reports from Workday.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures for using and maintaining Workday.
- Implement and support processes to ensure data integrity controls are in place and system data is accurate.
- Train team members and HR Business Partners on Workday functionality and best practices.
- Continually seeks ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions.
- Develop solutions end-to-end, from end-user experience to system impact and support.
- Hands-on experience implementing, configuring and/or supporting Workday, specifically around Absence Mgmt and Performance Mgmt.
- Experience with Workday Custom Reporting, Calculated Fields, Business Processes, and Security.
- Experienced at gathering requirements and configuring to those requirements in Workday.
- A broad understanding of the Workday platform (business objects, organizations, tenant setup, integrations, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and tools.
- Experience managing small to medium HRIS projects.
- Ability to document requirements and processes.
- Experience managing or participating in systems implementations projects.
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong information seeking skills and a drive to make things happen
- Takes initiative and ownership to ensure successful outcomes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with virtual teams
- Can collaborate with multiple team members, including virtual/remote teammates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on and track status of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with a global team
- Experience with SOX compliance with processes and systems
- Ability/flexibility to accommodate various time zones when needed
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Undergraduate degree in a related field of systems and analysis is highly desired.