• Conduct a variety of activities including, but not limited to, project management of open enrollment consolidation, benefits benchmarking and analysis, audit/reconciliation, vendor file interfaces, research escalations, communication development, legal compliance research and process development (i.e. HCR/PPACA, SBCs, Plan Documentation), metrics development, and HR System transition for a global employee population.
• Complete assignments to effectively deliver health & welfare (H&W) programs to the service level agreements of the business.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Project management of open enrollment implementation for 2018.
• Execute on program management work to support HR programs and projects.
• Manage system, administration, and vendor partnerships including data management, program development, and communications materials.
• Navigate HRIS system and interfaces to payroll and other vendor systems for benefit program support .
• Assist with program analysis, development, benefit recommendations and planning
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
• Minimum 6 years of experience working independently in a specialized H&W benefits role.
• Minimum 3 years project management experience in the HR field.
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong project and program management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Background in H&W programs and vendor management.
• Solid knowledge of Health Care Reform/Affordable Care Act.
• Strong technical skills with HR data management; working knowledge of Namely a plus.
• Must be a self-starter with the capability to perform in a fast paced, agile and change- oriented environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, time management, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to cultivate, maintain and leverage relationships with internal external partners.
• Proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel.