Looking for an innovative, driven, and fearless consultant to help our growing Partnerships and Wholesale team. Ideally, you have knowledge of wholesale sales processes and experience selling products into lifestyle, home, grocery, drug, and mass-market stores. Reporting to the SVP, you will help build major new distribution partnerships for and help to manage our current partners, bringing our product into national retailers. This role requires a combination of strong sales initiative, relationship management, and careful stewardship of our premium brand. Outstanding communication, project management, attention to detail, and tenaciousness are keys to success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the day-to-day partner manager for several of our current major partners.
- Develop new accounts, using trade shows, marketing, warm introductions, and cold outreach
- Maintain the new partner sales pipeline and sales forecasts
- Represent the company in sales meetings and industry events
- Lead internal and external project coordination witit wh cross-functional partners, help us launch new partners and launch new initiatives with current partners
- Partner with supply chain, merchandising, brand, and legal teams to help create new partner proposals, negotiate partnership terms, and finalize contracts
- Monitor status and sales performance of accounts and communicate regularly internally and to the partner
- Complete various support studies including sales analyses, competitive reports, and market-sizing opportunities
- Ensure that our company has a stellar reputation in the industry as an excellent partner
Skills and experience required:
- 8-10 years of sales or business development experience, ideally in style-driven categories for a consumer products company
- Deep understanding of wholesale and retail economics, distribution, and fulfillment models
Incomparable project management skills and consuming desire to drive initiatives to completion
- Network of industry contacts and resources within the lifestyle, home, grocery,