Marketing Operations Manager
Capriza's mission is to help organizations achieve greater business agility and faster decision cycles by accelerating approvals. Find out more about Capriza products and solutions at: https://www.capriza.com
The Marketing Operations Manager will be a hands-on Marketo technical expert who brings a breadth and depth of experience to execute tactical solutions and implement best-practices to the rapidly growing business. This is currently an individual contributor role with scope and responsibility expanding as the firm grows.
Functions, Responsibilities, Attributes
- Serve as the Marketo admin with ownership of our Marketo instance including product integration and performance optimization.
- Own list cleaning, list uploads, lead scoring, and lead routing.
- Help operationalize marketing programs to support demand gen campaigns, nurture campaigns, trade shows, webinars, content-marketing, newsletter, and customer marketing programs.
- Clean and segment database to maximize email deliverability and campaign performance.
- Salesforce expertise. Ability to integrate SFDC, Marketo, and other software. Knowledge of SFDC routing rules, updates, join reports, etc.
- A plus: knowledge of Marketo landing page and email template design
- Help drive enhancements to the marketing technology stack by evaluating products and managing integrations, especially with Salesforce, but also with tools such as Reachforce, Synthio, Terminus, Drift and more.
- Own end-to-end analytics/reporting: database, campaign effectiveness, data quality, email performance, channel performance, landing page conversions, lead engagement, and content effectiveness
Employment includes stock options program, on-site fitness center, and a location within walking distance of a CalTrain Station.
Capriza is located in Palo Alto, CA and is backed by world-class investors led by Andreessen Horowitz.