As the first internal Recruiter hire, you will be responsible for the full life cycle hiring of senior members for the agency’s team. You will partner with directors in our San Francisco, Denver, and New York City offices to determine hiring needs, recruitment strategies, and the best ways to take applicants from initial application to a new hire.
In addition, as the first full-time member of the recruiting team, you will have the opportunity to building out our internal recruiting apparatus. When do we hire recruiting coordinators? How do we make our hiring process more efficient? What KPIs should we be monitoring as we scale out our hiring? We’re looking for an expert who is excited to answer these questions and more.
Working with our operations team, your responsibilities include:
- -Building out our recruiting pipeline through applicant sourcing and outreach
- -Owning initial phone screens
- -Participating in in-person interviews
- -Leading company culture presentations for prospective hires
- -Developing and leading interview trainings and workshops for senior managers
- -Creating analytical reports to measure the success of hiring initiatives
- -Implementing updates and improvements to hiring processes
- -Assist with employee onboarding and offboarding
Due to growth plans, it is critical that this hire possess the qualities required to develop into a strong leader for our team in the future.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience owning full recruitment cycle from source-to-hire
- Experience developing successful sourcing strategies
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Creative, Marketing interest and experience.
- Desire to become a pivotal player in a rapidly growing startup
- Strong communication and social skills
- Leadership experience in some capacity, either professionally or personally
- Demonstrable work ethic and drive for success
- Experience with Jobvite or similar applicant tracking systems a plus