Please disable your ad blocker on this website for proper functioning. We don't serve any ads.
Forshay stands for people doing their best work, on teams with diverse backgrounds that foster creativity, leading to stronger business results.
Go to Job Listing
Our client, a leader in the science and medicine of pulmonary arterial hypertension, is looking to hire a Contract Recruiter.
- Deliver against hiring demands whilst ensuring high quality of hires
- Drive operational excellence within the recruiting function
- Ensure business leaders prioritize position requirements based on business need and make tradeoffs between quality and speed when filling positions
- Partner effectively with Human Resources (HR) partners to manage client relationships
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners to ensure a high quality experience for hiring managers and candidates
- Build strong, trusted advisor relationship with hiring managers to drive recruiting success
- Ensure that a positive candidate experience is managed by leading a high quality recruitment, feedback and communication process
- Advise hiring managers on strategic staffing issues including industry talent trends, best tools to use or sources for candidates
- Coach the business and team to deliver a consistent, compelling & motivating message to prospective candidates
- Develop cutting-edge recruiting strategies to find active and passive candidates
- Champion the Employee Referral Program
- Leverage professional and social networks to identify top-tier candidates
- Manage vendor relationships with external agencies and recruiting sites and ensure quality and cost effectiveness
- Ensure diverse candidate slates are developed and candidates are sourced from a diverse array of sources
- Personally own staffing requisitions and actively recruit
- 10+ years relevant experience of which ten years are recruiting inside a company; equivalent combination of degree and less experience may be considered.
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources, or related discipline with 15 years relevant experience.
- Experience in pharma, biotechnology / life sciences
- A combination of internal recruiting and agency experience