This newly created Sr. Director role is a Central leadership position driving forward multiple aspects of the business from business intelligence, performance marketing, platform development, and multi-team data driven initiatives through to leading potential 3rd party partnership opportunities. As part of the Central leadership team, you will collaborate with a broad range of key stakeholders including Studio General Managers, Product Managers, Analysts, Revenue Technology, User Acquisition, Marketing and Finance.
We are looking for someone that has a desire to have an immediate impact on our business and the ability to advance growth across our portfolio. Deep exposure to every facet of our business will allow you to connect opportunities to tactics. You will be connecting business strategy to data driven insights to accelerate our growth across a portfolio of products.
What you’ll be doing:
In this fast paced environment, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities and initiatives, including:
- Strategy Development: Gain alignment and establish a process and drive annual strategic planning cycles. Collaborate and coordinate with the leadership team, including the GM’s and other key partners to align product strategies, extension opportunities, and partners to achieve our growth goals.
- Functional Ownership: You will be responsible for building a team of product managers responsible for understanding our business and identifying opportunities across our portfolio.
- Finance: You will partner closely with all Studio departments and Finance to ensure strong business fundamentals are captured in our P&L. You will work closely with finance, marketing, user acquisition and game team general managers in modeling out new opportunities.
- User Acquisition: You will partner closely with our UA teams, assessing our overall funnel performance and surface opportunities for expansion. You will lead key initiatives such as new campaign analysis frameworks.
- Platform Leadership: You will lead a team to define, align and drive a marketing platform that spans brand, franchise, and performance marketing. You will partner closely with product marketing, performance marketing, analytics, and revenue technology to define, build and iterate on our next generation connected platform.
- Chief of Staff: You will bring goal orientated, data rich conversations and the scientific rigor to central executive meetings and cross team collaboration opportunities.
- Synthesis, Recommendations and Execution: You synthesize information from multiple sources to generate insights and recommendations on business strategies and execute select projects.
- Special Projects: You will be responsible for leading and delivering special projects across the portfolio. Examples may include competitive intelligence, geographic opportunities, evolution of the business model, web presence, third party opportunities, etc…
Experience And Qualifications
- MBA or another graduate degree with demonstrated experience in synthesizing complex data sets into impact strategies
- PM mindset: Data driven analysis, recommendations and actions. Highly analytical
- Previous experience in effectively partnering within a multi-disciplinary environment. Validated experience leading large, cross-functional projects.
- Partnership mindset: Enjoys building win-win partnerships, bringing cohesion to a cross functional team. Can influence cross multiple levels of an organization.
- Proven track record of creative, structured approach to problem-solving and data-driven decision-making.
- Experience in the mobile app market
- Management consultant level written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Experience in P&L ownership
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to handle multiple projects/responsibilities.