Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity with a level of impact and plenty of room for growth? This newly created Director of Product role is a Studio leadership position. As part of the Studio leadership team, you will collaborate with a broad range of key stakeholders including the Studio General Manager, Product Managers, Designers, User Acquisition, Marketing, User Research, Business Intelligence, and Finance.
We are looking for someone that has a desire to have an immediate impact on our business and have the ability to advance growth in the area of casual mobile games. Deep exposure to every facet of our business will allow you to connect opportunities to tactics. You will be connecting business strategy, to data-driven insights to accelerate our growth beyond the game.
What you'll be doing
- Strategic Partnerships - You will be responsible for leading and delivering special projects outside of our core game experiences. Examples may include competitive intelligence, geographic opportunities, evolution of the business model, web presence, 3rd party development product opportunities, etc…
- Business Intelligence - You will be responsible for the growth and development of our business intelligence team. Your focus will be looking at BI as a product, including surfacing opportunities such as machine learning, to creating data visualization tools. You will grow and develop a talented team. You will be relying on the expertise of the team in mapping robust pipelines, reporting, etc….
- Chief of Staff - You will bring goal-orientated, data-rich conversations and the scientific rigor to studio executive meetings, and cross-team collaboration opportunities.
- User Acquisition Cross Collaboration - You will partner closely with our UA teams, assessing our overall funnel performance and surface opportunities for expansion. You will lead key initiatives such as international revenue expansion.
- Synthesis, Recommendations and Execution - You synthesize information from multiple sources to generate insights and recommendations on business strategies and execute select projects.
- Strategic Framework and Market Analysis - You are the quarterback on our strategic framework, supporting the Studio EVP and Game GM’s on deep market insights to ensure our strategy is reflective of the market opportunity. This will entail gaining alignment, establishing a framework and driving the annual strategic planning. Collaborate and coordinate with the leadership team, including the GM’s and other key partners to align product strategies, extension opportunities, and partners to achieve our growth goals.
You'd be a great fit for this role if you have
- PM background: Highly analytical. Proven experience in data driven analysis, recommendations and actions. Experience with multivariate testing.
- Experience with mobile games and apps, ideally products targeting female demographic. Comfortable engaging in multiple aspects of Mobile from acquisition to product development.
- Previous experience in effectively partnering within a multi disciplinary environment. Validated experience leading large, cross-functional projects.
- Partnership mindset: Enjoys building win-win partnerships, bringing cohesion to a cross functional team. Can influence cross multiple levels of an organization.
- Proven track record of creative, structured approach to problem-solving and data-driven and user-research-driven decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Experience in P&L ownership
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities.