Please disable your ad blocker on this website for proper functioning. We don't serve any ads.
Forshay stands for people doing their best work, on teams with diverse backgrounds that foster creativity, leading to stronger business results.
Go To Job Listing
Palo Alto, CA
Channel Partner Manager
- Develop and execute on strategies and processes to drive business through Google Cloud Partners, Microsoft and other reseller partners in the US and EMEA
- Cultivate new and existing channel partnerships.
- Manage partner relationships at the executive, operations, sales rep and technical levels to connect, build, train, grow, accelerate and monetize channel partner sells.
- Identify and hand off sales opportunities to sales reps.
- Work closely with the internal sales and external channel partners to assist with the sales process.
- Work with internal marketing on in region collateral, programs, events, and tradeshows.
- Develop and execute joint go to market programs with Google, Microsoft and other reseller partners - including integrated solutions and customer events.
- Five (5) or more years of channel sales experience, preferably in within the Google Cloud partner ecosystem.
- Experience with the Google Cloud Partner Organization is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Science or equivalent.
- Expert at go to market channel process and major tier 1 resellers and distribution
- Knowledge of Channel Partners within the US and EMEA
- Experience in developing business in an assigned territory to achieve ramping well over 100% pipeline growth. Proven track record of achieving or exceeding set sales targets throughout career history.
- Knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts, including calls on key decision makers and all other levels.
- Be able to position Spin Technology solutions and articulate strategies to senior partner executives.
- Negotiate solutions to issues with peers, management, senior executives using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team in a virtual office environment.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills, including extensive experience leveraging virtual tools.
- Enthusiastic, positive, and creative team player.
- Proficient with SalesForce, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint. Word, GoToMeeting, WebEx.
- Able to travel approximately up to 40% of the time.