As the Head of People/People Lead, you will take the lead on implementing our organizational vision. We are looking for a force multiplier to lead our client's talent strategy and organizational development. We believe that our business problems are solved by people –how we develop those individuals, how we formulate our teams and how we measure that output – makes the critical difference in the quality of the associated solutions. As the People Lead, we will look to you to create the right people strategy that supports that vision.
Evolve our client's organizational framework to support our values and business growth.
Operate as a Talent Development Leader and Coach, advising our client's people around skill development, leadership knowledge and team collaboration in support of the ever changing organization needs.
Develop & evolve the Talent Experience that supports a performance-driven employee life cycle. Think deeply and execute expertly in the areas of:
- Talent Acquisition – Evolve company's strategy and approach to hiring and retaining top talent, focusing on our brand internally and externally
- Integration – Educate new hires and teams on organizational playbook, and provide programs that establish understanding of core values
- Talent Development & Planning – In partnership with the executive team, align career development and individual growth paths to business goals.
- Team Dynamics and Performance - Build next-generation talent management systems to identify, anticipate, and build an action plan around organizational strengths and gaps. Create a coaching and mentorship practice to enhance performance
- Total Rewards – Identify and maintain a compensation and benefits strategy that attracts, motivates and retains top talent
Brand our Talent & Culture in the Marketplace
- Define our client as the top talent destination in games and media through industry PR, events, universities, and partnerships
- Develop and maintain a reputation in the marketplace that attracts a deep candidate pipeline across all experience levels
- Hire the right people that are driven by our mission at the right time of our growth cycle
Create and Evolve our People & Team Performance Scorecard
- Establish key performance elements needed to meet the long-term strategy
- Put science and metrics behind teamwork
- Create mechanisms for feedback loops on people & team performance
The key element for this candidate is thinking like a product leader – and the product in this case is the making the sum of the people in the company greater than its constituent parts. We believe someone with the following capabilities, knowledge and experience will thrive in this role, and as part of our team:
- Curiosity. The most important element to this role and to be a member of our leadership team
- Intuitive, and can synthesize ideas
- Understands business strategy, scenario planning, and how to move the strategic vision into processes and flows that execute
- 10+ years people focused experience managing and/or coaching large product-driven teams across flat organizations
- Can partner, influence and coach at all levels of the organization and is an excellent communicator
- See disconnects and solves them
- Is up to date on innovative practices, trends and measurements that drive success in a creative, product driven industry
- A BA/BS degree is required, Master’s degree or related certifications a plus. Advanced degree in organizational psychology a plus