We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to help our client build and drive the recruiting efforts by supporting all roles across the Sales and Support organizations in North America.
This is the role for you if; you are a true TA partner who understands hiring department/team strategic business objectives, headcount/hiring plans, talent trends, deep knowledge of the addressable talent market, and compensation strategy to influence/bring about change to the hiring plan and process.
You cultivate a consultative partnership with Business Leaders, Hiring Teams and Colleagues to consistently deliver high-quality Dutonians with a specific focus on/from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds.
How You Contribute to the Vision
● Develop consultative partnerships with business leaders to ensure talent acquisition alignment to business objectives.
● Ensures alignment of hiring manager to processes, goals and strategic business objectives
● Regularly identifies opportunities to increase efficiencies and improve the quality of joiners and the candidate experience
● Uses data to monitor the effectiveness of their sourcing, selection, assessment and offer process and continuously iterates to improve outcomes.
● Develop and run effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting premier talent with a focus on creating a highly diverse candidate pool and long-term talent pipeline
● Effectively manage a significant volume of reqs and candidate pipelines with a high level of accuracy in our ATS Lever
● Have current knowledge of best practice processes around recruitment, interviewing and development of a premier candidate experience.
● Provides clear, concise, effective and nuanced communication of details to teammates at all levels
● Influencing and partnership skills
● Disciplined execution and focus
● Proactive problem solver - anticipates and overcomes challenges
● Attention to detail
● 8+ years of talent acquisition experience
● Solid Sales recruitment experience with senior, commissionable and non-commissionable roles
● Experience as both search agency and in-house recruitment
● Proven experience with sourcing methods including Boolean search, user groups, social media, networking and sourcing via web channels
● Exceptional organizational and interviewing skills (traditional and behavioral), as well as broad knowledge of current technologies and the software development process
● Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, ATS and other recruiting specific tools and systems.