Please disable your ad blocker on this website for proper functioning. We don't serve any ads.
Forshay stands for people doing their best work, on teams with diverse backgrounds that foster creativity, leading to stronger business results.
Go To Job Listing
Head of Talent Acquisition (Contract)
- Manage a diverse team of recruiters with responsibility for staffing technical positions.
- Implement recruiting best practices across the organization.
- Develop and execute on the company’s employment brand that leverages the company as a best place to work and accurately depicts the value of working with this organization.
- Manage, motivate, and develop a team of recruiters and coordinators; which includes hiring, resource allocation, performance management, and employee development
- Provide regular reports to senior management on key recruiting metrics
- Manage recruitment budget, including annual forecast and monthly accrual and forecasting of expenses
- 10 years full cycle, high volume recruiting experience, strong knowledge of executive recruiting and ability to effectively communicate with hiring managers.
- 5 years leadership experience, including experience developing and implementing recruiting infrastructure, and managing global talent acquisition teams
- Proven experience developing out of the box strategy/sourcing techniques to fill difficult positions.
Ability to manage large scale technical recruiting projects within specified time frame.
- Advanced knowledge of recruiting best practices, recruiting systems, legal compliance and overall knowledge of HR disciplines
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills required, including ability to effectively manage internal and external business relationships
- Must have strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems and on-boarding solutions.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred