The ideal Head of Marketing runs both wide and deep - owning strategy and execution, equal parts analytical and creative, is a visionary leader, is naturally collaborative and is an objectively great leader of humans.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years in a digital/mobile consumer business, in the mobile app/platform and ideally gaming space.
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience managing teams and multi-million dollar marketing budgets across multiple channels.
- Deep consumer product, mobile growth marketing, performance marketing, and lifecycle marketing experience working with iconic digital brands and innovative thinkers across digital marketing, entertainment, mobile games and mobile developers.
- Proven track record managing multiple projects & scaling consumer campaigns.
- Experienced managing and overseeing both analytical and creative marketing team members.
- Expert-level understanding of the current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, including mobile analytics, and mobile attribution.
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Appreciation for always-on, performance-oriented campaigns.
- Loves games, and ideally brings games experience a huge plus.
- Embraces data to make purposeful decisions.
- Thinks creatively & globally.
What You’ll Do - Role & Responsibilities:
- Build a world class marketing organization
- Lead the complete marketing experience, including product marketing strategy for the company's product journeys. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the products and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more.
- Conceive and execute marketing programs for our consumer and enterprise businesses including our flagship title game, Scale our SaaS-based marketing and acquisition platform for partner studios and for our new media and messaging network for mobile gamers.
- Oversee the User Acquisition, Marketing, Product Marketing and Creative Services teams while working cross-functionally with Product, Design, Data Science, and Platform Engineering.
- Utilize data insights to develop new growth strategies and initiatives.
- Serve as a thought leader internally and externally and set out best practices and performance standards for all user acquisition and growth initiatives
- Oversee the consistent monitoring of user acquisition performance and ensure teams are accomplishing goals and deliverables on time.
- Lead product marketing to create and prioritize business requirements for growth marketing campaigns.
- Stay current on the mobile user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to serve as the subject matter expert on growth.
Culture and Values Attributes:
We define our culture though our values, our people, and the practices we follow. Our values are not just a list of beliefs, they guide everything we do - our business decisions, and our interactions with our customers, our business partners and each other. The values are the foundation for what we want to accomplish and who we want to become. Our culture requires 10xers who believe that Greatness, Delight, Ownership, Dialogue & Action are central to success.