Please disable your ad blocker on this website for proper functioning. We don't serve any ads.
Forshay stands for people doing their best work, on teams with diverse backgrounds that foster creativity, leading to stronger business results.
Go To Job Listing
This role will be responsible the entire recruiting process (sourcing, recruiting, candidate and hiring manager management, etc.) for our client's Engineering, Operations and G&A roles.
- Source, recruit and hire technical professionals across a wide range of roles throughout the organization.
- Manage the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Participate with the recruiting team to implement and execute recruiting initiatives and programs.
- Develop strategies to fill current openings and build an enriched pipeline of qualified candidates for multiple disciplines.
- Add value by sharing best practices, participating in departmental initiatives, helping to drive changes in recruiting structure and efficiency and offering assistance where needed.
- Recommend new ways to source candidates by using social networking, industry groups, job fairs, etc.
- Help drive the college recruiting and internship program.
- Ability to “pitch in” and assist with HR-related duties.
- 4+ years of experience as a Recruiter for a growing company.
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates by using innovative and limited resources.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-faced environment.
- Ability to articulate the company’s value proposition and story to candidates.
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone.
- Experience partnering and influencing hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques (including, but not limited to, behaviorally-based and competency-based interviewing).
- Experience with social networking tools (i.e., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Plaxo, etc.).
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Knowledge of ATS tools and technologies (preferably Jobvite, AquireTM or other ATS systems).
- Experience creating and maintaining recruiting metrics.
- Familiarity with OFCCP and EEO regulations preferred.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, constantly-changing environment.